14 Mar 2015

Actresses celebrate her daughter as she turns 14

Iyabo Ojo and daughter  
 Yoruba movie actress Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter's who are celebrating turning a year older today.





 Iyabo Ojo's children Priscilla and Festus  

Yoruba movie actress Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter's who are celebrating turning a year older today.
To celebrate her daughter Priscilla's 14th birthday , Iyabo shared 17 photos on Instagram and showered her with a lot of love.
"I love u beyond words, may u continue to shine n glow in d lord, may I always ve a reason to celebrate u, u are more than diamond more than mansion more than any material thing to me! U are my angel! Happy bday darling u rock @ 14. Shine like d diamond! Am right beside u  happpy! 14th bday! Wooooooooo I love my baby girl"
Iyabo who recently turned 40 is a divorced mother with 2 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...