3 Apr 2015

Lami PhillipsSoul singer turns a year older today

  
Soul singer Lami Phillips turns a year older today as she celebrates her birthday, April 3, 2015.
Fellow female singer Waje has congratulated the soul singer on her birthday. "Happy birthday to my sister #lookalike #soulsister ...... Flourish!!!! Welcome to an amazing new era of Jehovah over do" she posted on Instagram. 
  
Lami Phillips' close friend Kel has also sent her birthday wishes. "Wife. Mother. Sister. Friend. Wife again. I know I tell u this as often as I can, but I wanna say it again. You are an amazing woman!!!! You taught me that standing up for what u believe in and speaking up for what is right no matter what is a good thing. Ure understanding, patient, prayerful, truly a woman after God's heart. And u hustle better than most men out there like a total boss that you are. I love u always my wife. Happy birthday LamLam!" she wrote on Instagram.
The married singer who has a daughter shot into the limelight with her debut single 'Know' featuring superstar rapper M.I in 2009. She went on to release her debut album 'Intuition' the same year. Lami Phillips is currently working on her sophomore album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...