2 May 2015

Dencia What's your take on this singers beauty look?

Dencia 
Cameroon-Nigerian singer, actress and model, Dencia posts a photo of her 'braids' on instagram and we are not sure of what to make of it.
The business entrepreneur who became popular partly through her bleaching and other related beauty tips, says,
"We had to take out the Bantu knots cuz boy I was crying, I literally put my head in the fridge, took pain pills and I was like... so we ended up making it look like this & loose but we still pulled it off. I am never braiding my hair ever again in my life even worstmy hair is natural"
Granted, the look was for some shoot or the other but still...
She completed her beauty look, rocking the black lipstick trend.
What do you think of her new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...