26 Oct 2015

Wande Coal says he first met his son after two years he was born.

Wande Coal and son 
Wande Coal who has dropped his second album ‘Wanted’ today (October 26), has revealed he did not know he had a son until he was 2 years ago.
The Black Diamond singer revealed this on MTV Base’s ‘True Talk’. Speaking to MTV Base’s Ehiz he said “Well, I didn’t know I had a kid till he was 2 years old. When they brought him to me, he already looked like me. So when I found out, I knew I had to do something about it and then I took him to my mum and she’s been taking care of him.”
                                 
Wande Coal was 20 years old when he had his son. His son is now 7 years old.
“Wanted” comes six years after his debut album “Mushin to Mohits” album which has been hailed in many quarters to be one of the most musically conceptual albums to come out of contemporary Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...