18 Sept 2017

2Face Idibia Singer says he was once in the same situation as Dammy Krane

2face Idibia and Dammy Krane

2face Idibia has come forth to say that he has experienced the same predicament fellow musician, Dammy Krane went through.While in an interview with Showtime, the music star said he was fortunate the public had no knowledge of it because it was settled before it became public knowledge.

“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card. It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realized I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed. It is something that could happen to anybody, you just have to be careful,” he said.
Speaking further he said he knew Dammy Krane was innocent all along, having experienced the same himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...