19 Mar 2015

#ThrowbackThursdayCheck out Jude Abaga before he became M.I




Old photo of M.I Abaga 
   
Nigeria's number 1 rapper M.I Abaga and his rise to fame. Check out his baby photos and what he looks like currently Jude Abaga is a Jos-born Nigerian rapper who goes by the stage name M.I (Mr Incredible).
                                      M.I Abaga   


The 33-year-old rapper is an award winning artiste who has been recognized at the BET awards for the Best International Act category in 2010.
He is currently signed on to Chocolate City alongside his good friend Ice Prince and has released 5 albums since 2008. He also has his own record label called Loopy Music.
The Chairman who is a Glo Mobile ambassador has 2 younger brothers Jesse Jagz and Jason Abaga who got married over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...