14 Apr 2015

Elizabeth Olsen Hollywood celeb who hates social media covers 'FASHION' Magazine

Elizabeth Olsen for FASHION magazineElizabeth Olsen covers FASHION Magazine May 2015 issue 
Hollywood actress; Elizabeth Olsen dishes on her disdain for social media in a recent interview for the May 2015 issue of FASHION magazine which she covers.
The ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ actress who scored a vibrant look for the cover shot chose a white crop top over multi coloured skirt from DSquared2 sporting blonde hair with a glowing nude makeup look  for the cover.
Unlike other famous actors, Olsen revealed she detests attention from social media, in her words, “I don’t [use] social media, and I feel like that’s how people control their image. My image, in my mind, is just to disappear".
"I just want people to see the work that I’m proud of. I feel like you let people touch you when you have Instagram or Twitter, and I don’t want to be touched all the time. I’m not going to do it—ever.”
Do you agree with her view on social media?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...