14 Apr 2015

Saheed Osupa Fuji star features Project Fame Alumnus in new single 'African Beauty'

  
After the release of his debut pop single, ‘Vanakula‘ not too long ago, Fuji star, Saheed Osupa has followed up with another tune.
This time it’s a love song titled ‘African Beauty‘ featuring Yetunde Omobadan of MTN Project Fame 2010. The new song is produced by prolific beatmaker K-Solo.
Speaking on his new single, ‘African Beauty,’ Saheed Osupa said: "People who know me, know I can sing and I carry loads of reasonable messages but it’s more than that now, it’s also about making music that people can dance and have fun to as well as teaching new fans about our African Culture and bringing my Fuji fans to enjoy me in a new style including Afrobeats Lovers and DJs around the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...