8 Apr 2015

Avril Lavigne Disease inspired star to make Christmas album

Avril Lavigne 
Avril Lavigne has opened up about her recent Lyme Disease diagnosis, stating that it has inspired her to work on projects that she previously would have been too scared to pursue.
The singer recently revealed that she was diagnosed with Lyme Disease after being bitten by a tick last year. She claimed to have been "bedridden for five months" with the illness, adding: "I felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk and I couldn't move. I thought I was dying."

Lavigne told Billboard that she's recorded a song for the Special Olympics, is acting in a new film and is working on a Christmas album.
"I've always wanted to make a Christmas album, but I've never had the time," Lavigne said. "But now it's like, 'You know what, just do it!' Because that's something I really want to do, so that's going to be next for me."Lavigne continued: "I feel like I have a responsibility - I can't just sit on my ass and do nothing... I'm doing things at my speed and never being too overwhelmed, like the way I have in the past. I really want to enjoy everything, because life is good. And even though this circumstance is unfortunate, I think there are a lot of positives with it. I'm definitely choosing to view it that way."
Avril Lavigne has said that she's feeling "80% better" following the illness, continuing: "this was a wake-up call. I really just want to enjoy life from here on out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...