8 Apr 2015

Sofia Vergara Hollywood actress puts famous curves on display for the cover of Vanity Fair

Sofia Vergara covers Vanity Fair May 2015 issue 
Sofia Vergara shows off her famous cleavage in a low cut dress on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine's May 2015 issue.
Vergara strikes a sultry pose for the cover sporting a crimson dress flattering her famous cleavage.
The actress dished on her famous curves, "My boobs are, like, huge. My whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L.A., I found places like Frederick's of Hollywood that make bras for streetwalkers."
The Modern Family star; a Colombian-American is the face of AT&T, CoverGirl, Diet Pepsi and Head & Shoulders.
She also has deals with HSN, Kay Jewelers and Kmart, among others. She rakes in a whooping $325,000 per episode on popular hit series 'Modern Family'.
Check on the cover above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...