9 Apr 2015

Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Couple get back together!

 
Khloe Kardashian and ex husband, Lamar Odom have decided to put the past behind them and get back together!
The reality star and former NBA star are reportedly reuniting to film their hit E! reality show titled, 'Khloe & Lamar', Life & Style reports.
An insider tells the site, the estranged couple put their ''issues aside for the money.


But according to HollywoodLife.com, sources inside E! Say the reports are "not true."
However, Khloe has uncountably confessed she still loves haer ex husband eve though they are separated.
She told an E! Host recently, ''I will never ever not love Lamar. I’m so obsessed with Lamar in a great, healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that."
"I don’t want to be too labeled to anyone right now, I’m still figuring out a lot of emotions with me,” Khloe also added. But went on to say that she’d be married to Lammy “in two seconds".
Wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...