8 Apr 2015

Giuliana Rancic E! host begs for more flesh on her frail body

Giulianan Rancic displays frail body at 2014 Golden Globes 
During a recent health show appearance,  Giuliana Rancic has revealed that she doesn't want to lose weight any longer.
The 40-year-old E! host addressed her massive weight loss and rumors of an eating disorder during a segment on The Dr. Oz Show airing on Wednesday, April 8.
Giuliana Rancic says she doesn't have an eating disorder 
Giuliana told show host Mehmet Oz, ''This past year, I think people have noticed more than ever because I lost more weight. Trust me, I don't want to lose weight. I don't think it looks attractive. I think I used to be more attractive. But, I'm doing the best I can.''
She admitted, ''And right now, it’s killing me to look in the mirror and see that I’ve just lost all. I’m just not the girl I used to be.''
Giuliana also told The Today Show's host, Savannah Guthrie on April 6, ''I do not have an eating disorder. I have never had an eating disorder. I wanted to be very clear about that. In fact, I eat a lot. People always love to tweet: "Eat a burger." I eat burgers. It's not working...''
Giuliana raised eyebrows with her increasingly disappearing frame during the Hollywood awards season.
Her seeable shoulder blades at the Golden Globes in January sparked a frenzied outburst on social media about why she looked so thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...